|Trouble|| Probable Cause and Remedy|
|Pump will not turn|
- Drive malfunction: verify that drive powered. Assure all alarm circuits are clear. Check drive motor current and speed settings.
- Process conditions changed: check process conditions for proper temperature, pressures, viscosities, and materials.
- Entrained particle: disassemble and clean pump. Replace any damaged parts.
- Possible internal damage: disassemble and clean pump. Replace any damaged parts. Consult factory.
|Excessive seal assembly leakage|
- Worn seal face(s): replace seals.
- Improperly positioned seal or faces: check seal and faces for proper position.
|Reduced pump efficiency|
- Excessive outlet pressure: reduce outlet pressure.
- Worn gear(s): replace worn gear(s).
- Process conditions changed: consult factory for gear clearance recommendations for new process conditions.